Benefits of Instructor Lead Computer Training Courses:
- Professional Instructors -- Illinois Computer Training uses only professionally training intructor for our computer training classes. You can rest assured that you will have the best available training when you sign up for any training course. Our knowledgable instructors are able to answer any questions you may have about the course topic, and will take the time to make sure you fully understand the course topics.
- Costs much less than university courses -- Why pay thousands of dollars to learn the same material you would in a university course. We understand that the costs of education have drastically increased over the years, so we have created an alternative to help you learn the skills you need without draining your bank account. All of our courses are affordably priced to fit your budget.
- One Day courses -- We know your time is valuable, so all of our computer training courses are scheduled for a single day. Most of our courses run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with a lunch break.
- Small Class Sizes -- Learning about computers often requires extra attention from the instructors, so we keep small class sizes in order to ensure that you receive personal attention while still benefiting from the classroom experience. We limit our class sizes to 12 students maximum.
- Convenient Locations -- We offer computer training classes in seven locations including: Chicago, Naperville and Schaumburg. Our classes are held in the CTS computer training centers. We have partnered with CTStraining in order to offer you computer training classes at the lowest possible cost. In the event that you can't find a location close to you, we also offer online computer training classes that you can purchase to study at your convenience.
- Free course book and training CD provided -- With each training course you register for, you will receive a training manual and CD-ROM you can use to follow along with the course. These are included as part of the course fee and are yours to keep upon completion of the class.